Sunday, October 6, 2013

WOW! The year has gone by and now its October and I'm not any further along - although my quest for all things embellishment has been very fruitful!  I've gotten some wonderful buttons, trims, etc... and have found a couple places to find the greatest lace!  OMG!  Now I really have to start creating again!  I'm looking forward to it! Things are better in my life - I can tell, I'm kind of out of my bleak black phase and am looking at color again!  Got a fabulous peacock to embroider from Mary Pat and have been thinking, thinking how best to do it - it's a dresser scarf which would be beautiful on my dinning room table but I really want to cut it up and create something  new and vibrant with it!
Hang on!!! And for those who doubt - I promise to check in within the year! Maybe even the month -oooh promises promises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment